The purpose of this program is to help individuals work through their current conflicts in supportive, group settings.
The target population of the support groups include men and women who are facing challenges in their lives and would like a supportive, structured, and confidential group environment to work through their conflicts.
These support groups will focus on helping group members work through their conflicts with others who share similar issues. It will be facilitated by an experienced and qualified staff member. Group meetings will be held on an ongoing, weekly basis.
• Help individuals who are facing challenges gain support from others who are experiencing similar issues
• Group members will develop skills to relate to others
• Assist group members to not feel alone with their struggles
• Work through conflict in a safe environment
• Group growth is facilitated by the group leader